As a part of our training,we also conduct workshops in colleges. The workshops will be a handson sessions conducted for 1 day or 2 day upon the flexibility of the college Management.
Who can participate in Workshops?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 100 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 20 students or more
Equipment Required for Workshop
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the Android workshop
- Module 01: Understanding Complete Architecture of Android
- Module 02: Different Development Tools for Android
- Module 03: Understanding Android User Interfaces
- Module 04: Building Your First App and setting up environment
- Module 05: Adding the Action Bar
- Module 06: List Views and List Activity
- Module 07: Android Security Issues
- Module 08: Asynchronous Processing in Android
- Module 09: Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Module 10: Android Application Development
- Module 11: Android Real Time Systems
- Module 12: Android Programming
- Module 13: Canvas API for custom Views
- Module 14: Location services and Google Maps
- Module 15: Using Android Sensors
- Module 16: Professional Testing
- Module 17: Deployment of Android Projects on Google Play/Amazon