Web Designing Workshop
As a part of our training,we also conduct workshops in colleges. The workshops will be a handson sessions conducted for 1 day or 2 day upon the flexibility of the college Management.
Who can participate in Workshops?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 100 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 20 students or more
Equipment Required for Workshop
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the webdesign workshop
- Module 01: Basic to Advance HTML and HTML5
- Module 02: Complete Understanding and Implementation of CSS
- Module 03: Working on Dreamweaver
- Module 04: Working on Photoshop
- Module 05: Responsive Web Designing
- Module 06: Setting Up Website
- Module 07: Understanding FTP and Cpanel
- Module 08: Understanding Content Management System (CMS)